I. Introduction to Anthropology
A. What is theological Anthropology?
B. Why Study Anthropology? [video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”G7z74BvLWUg&rel=false” width=”640″ height=”480″ anchor=”What is theological anthropology?”] | audio
1. Its Importance in the Bible
2. Its Integral Relation to Other Doctrines
3. Its Interest to Other Academic Disciplines
4. Its Implications for Contemporary Crises
5. Its Impact upon Practical Ministry
C. How Does the World Approach Anthropology?
1. Man Defined by Philosophical Idealism
2. Man Defined by Physical Biology
3. Man Defined by Sexual Desires
4. Man Defined by Material Wealth
5. Man Defined by Individual Freedom
6. Man Defined by Social Relationships
7. Man Defined by Emotional Health
8. Man Undefined by Existential Absurdity
D. How Does the Bible Approach Anthropology?
1. The State of Original Innocence
2. The State of Fallen Nature
3. The State of Grace
4. The State of Glory